Slightly tart and fruity, this beer is made with 100% Local Snozzberries! Snozzberry Sour is the beer that wine drinkers tend to gravitate towards. It has been explained as similar to Sour Patch Kids candy-sour then sweet!
The tartness of a sour beer like our Snozzberry Sour pairs best with a food that holds its own. A sour can also be thought of as a sort of palette cleanser, increasing salivation to dull the saltiness of a dish.
- Creamy cheeses like goat cheese or brie
- Salads dressed with citrus vinaigrettes
- Mussels or clams with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Pork or lamb with a fruit compote
- Earthy dishes like beets and mushrooms
The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!