The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries! A collaboration brewed with Local Patio and Kitchen.
Malt: 2-Row, Wheat, Pilsner, Munich
Hops: East Kent Goldings
The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries. This beer is made with 100% Local Snozzberries! Snozzberry Sour is beer that wine drinkers seem to gravitate towards. It has been explained as sour patch kids candy, sour then sweet!
The tartness of a sour beer like our Snozzberry Sour pairs best with a food that holds its own. A sour can also be thought of as a sort of palette cleanser, increasing salivation to dull the saltiness of a dish.
- Creamy cheeses like goat cheese or brie
- Salads dressed with citrus vinaigrettes
- Muscles or clams with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Pork or lamb with a fruit compote
- Earthy dishes like beats and mushrooms